Part Time - Full Time Remote
Our crew is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer with 5+ years experience to join our crew!
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about developing cutting-edge, modern design interfaces while understanding how to think from an end user’s perspective to create meaningful digital experiences. The front-end web developer must have a proven track record in developing and supporting production-level, user-facing web applications and must be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
5+ years of Front-End Development Experience.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in Front-End Development, WordPress development, developing using popular frameworks, and responsive development. The position will require implementing applications using a variety of frameworks, following best practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end developers, back-end developers, UX/UI designers, and project managers. Your commitment to team collaboration, excellent communication, and quality development is required.
We work with forward-thinking startups to established companies who are looking for the best of the best in website design and development and our commitment is to over-deliver and exceed client expectations. Our clientele ranges from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and we are always looking for great talent to join our crew.
- Turn discussions and ideas into remarkably developed sites and applications
- Working collaboratively with our highly skilled design, development, and programming team
- Meet internal deadlines to ensure all client deadlines are met
- Participate in client meetings when necessary
- Working from home and independently. You must be self-managed and self-motivated
- Are up-to-date on new design and front-end development methods, technologies, best practices, and trends
- Ready and willing to take the initiative on new and current development projects
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal interactions with the team and clients
- Are up-to-date on new design trends and technologies
- Able to work independently, are self-managed, and self-motivated
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal interactions with our team and clientele
- Able to convert Figma designs into interactive responsive code
- Experience with balancing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced and competent in cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive best practices
- Experience with device/browser-specific testing and debugging is a must
- Experience working with clients directly (conference calls and emails when necessary)
- Available Monday – Friday during PST business hours
- Able to communicate through Slack and Google Meet
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Are familiar with developing parallax website experiences
- Are familiar with Tailwind CSS, WebGL, ThreeJS, locomotive, and other similar libraries
- Are familiar with hosting services like GCP, AWS, WP Engine, etc.
To recap, this role is a freelance position for our agency to assist with ongoing projects. Experience with HTML, CSS, Responsive Development, WordPress development, Plugin Configuration, and parallax implementation skills are highly needed for this position. 5+ years of Front-End Experience required.
Thank you for your interest and we can’t wait to learn about ye sailor!