Junior UX/UI Product Designer
Part–Time / Full–Time Remote
Our agency is seeking a contractor-based Junior UX/UI Product Designer with <1 – 3 years experience to join our crew!
We’re looking for a candidate who is seeking to expand and grow their skills in the industry and is excited to support a crew in creating cutting-edge, modern design interfaces.
The primary skills of the UX/UI Designer should include:
- UX Research & Strategy
- Information Architecture
- User Flows
- User Personas
- Heuristic Evaluations
- Competitive Analysis
- And the like
- UX/UI Design
- Web Design
- Mobile App Design
- Craft intuitive, engaging, and memorable UI for web and mobile applications
- Create wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes to help visualize design ideas and solutions
- Create information architectures, user flows, user journey maps, etc. to ensure a smooth user experience
- Craft design solutions for websites, web apps, mobile apps, smart watch, and the like using Figma
- Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity design concepts, taking design projects from kickoff, through concept, to final product
- Test designs to ensure usability and accessibility
- Visualize user experiences (UX) and create user interfaces (UI) for a wide variety of clients, industries, and audiences
- Turn discussions and ideas into remarkably designed sites and applications
- Maintain brand and design element consistency across platforms
- Are familiar with the latest UX Research Methodologies and can conduct UX Research sessions and drive productivity
- Work collaboratively with our highly skilled design, development, product management crew, and other stakeholders to convert business requirements into effective product experiences
- Participate in client meetings, including leading presentations and asking questions to acquire all information necessary to help make informed design decisions to complete projects accurately and efficiently
- Are up-to-date on the latest design trends and technologies to create cutting-edge design solutions
- Able to work independently, are self-managed and self-motivated
- <1 – 3 years experience in the industry
- Expertise using Figma as your primary design program
- Knowledgable and eager to expand on research sessions and exercises
- Proficient creating Figma prototypes
- Must have basic experience designing for numerous product UIs including websites, dashboards, SaaS platforms, mobile apps, smart watch, design systems, etc.
- Must have experience designing mobile-responsive websites and applications, coupled with a strong understanding of responsive design principles
- Must have the ability to turn internal and client feedback into effective design concepts and visuals
- Must be able to manage a project from client interaction to design-to-development handoff, followed by QA
- Must understand the collaboration relationship between design and development
- Must have experience working with developers to create implementation-ready layouts, assets, and resources
- A demonstrated passion for design, storytelling, products, & brands
- Experience working with clients directly (conference calls and emails when necessary)
- Experience with balancing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced and competent in design & application best practices
- Able to communicate through Slack and Google Meet
- Available Monday – Friday during PST business hours
- Experience animating interfaces using After Effects, Principle, etc.
- Experience creating vectors, SVGs, & illustrations
- Actively participating on popular creative community platforms like Dribbble or Behance
There is a lot of potential to grow with us! Most of all, expect to have fun and push yourself to new heights!
If you feel confident that you are the right person for this opportunity please apply!
Thank you for your interest!